Membership at River Cross Church is available to anyone who is a follower of Jesus Christ, and who regularly attends our gatherings.
To become a member, you must declare your faith in Christ and follow these simple steps:
- Testify that you have been baptized after becoming a Christian
- Complete the Introduction to River Cross class
- Complete the Personal Information sheet
- Write a short narrative of how you became a Christian (your testimony)
- Sign the Membership Covenant
If you have any questions about membership, please email email@example.com.
It is good to note that, while we believe it is important to be a member, we also don't treat members and non-members any different. Membership is more about an individual's declaration that they are on mission with River Cross Church and submitted to the leadership for their spiritual guidance.